Wednesday, July 26, 2006

1/2 of flash animation

http://www.will.capimation.com/FFanimA.html

Go to link to see it. It's been preocuping my spare time for almost a week now, probably longer then in should have. It's easy to lose track of time on your own work. Anyway, feedback would be great. I'm going to do the other half as soon as I get a microphone; I'm recording a rob paulson line from an old animaniacs cartoon.

Again this is based on stuff from final fantasy 9; the monster and the boy aren't completely original designs.

5 comments:

kyle B said...

Will thats looking awesome man!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»