Wednesday, August 02, 2006

full FF animation

Here's both haves of the final fantasy test, with Rob Paulson dialougue.
I start my animation job tommorow! I realize I going to have to be a bit more economic with my work animation (the quota's eight seconds a day)

Anyway, go to these links to see the animation

http://www.will.capimation.com/FFanimA.html

http://www.will.capimation.com/FFanimB.html

Plus, here's my personifications of the seven deadly sins. If you can't tell who's who, I probably have to redesign them



6 comments:

SAL said...

Frantic??

elephantmarchblog said...

Are you refferring to the animaition or the sins?

Rick Capistrano said...

WOW, Will...that's great. I love the subtle delivery of the punchline at the end...great job man.

Robin Hall said...

I don't know what the purple one is, I'm sure I could tell by process of elimination, because I figured out most of them, but that's a great concept, really creative!

Michael Gushulak said...

Nice animation, Will. My own directors are pushing me and my co-workers into keeping our work as simple as possible. Simplifying is more difficult than I expected. I laboured over the head-turn of a two-headed boy for days and in the end the director had to re-work it. I can't afford to putter endlessly with scenes any more. Gotta learn to bang it out pronto.

Pride, Greed, Gluttony and Sloth are all obvious and all aptly depicted. Anger, however, looks as if it could be Gluttony or Greed, what with its mouth wide open and tongue flickering. About the same could be said for Lust. I didn't get Envy until I made positive ID of all the others. Keep in mind, though, that these observations reflect my perceptions more than they reflect your depictions. Sin is, paradoxically enough, not easily recognized by those mired in it. :)

Anonymous said...

hi Will the animaition is realy good! i liked it..
Adam T