Sunday, August 13, 2006

Scarecrow and Toto




I'm slowly being able to sleep at night with some of the animation I've been doing at work. I took it home and worked on it this weekend, which definitely gives you more breathing space to work the shots out.

Anyway, the scarecrow took me a while to get something I liked. I know it's a cliche, but I just couldn't see him with anything other then the straw hat (same with the funnel hat for the tinman). The think at the bottom is a monster from the original story called a Kahlidahs (half tiger, half bear.

7 comments:

animationGiant said...

Wow,love the way you push your shapes! Really dig the tiger-bear!

Sean Covernton said...

OMG the tigerbear is freaking cool.

dex mission said...

great drawings!

crossing good taste border? NAAaahhhhhhhhhhh...

MadameGaston said...

fantastic!!!

Ben Reynolds said...

That tiger is awesome.

Robin Hall said...

I love these... Toto looks a little old, though, but if that's what you're going for, then very cooL!

Marmax said...

WOnderful drawings! I like how you pushed the shapes so much. Very cool!