Thursday, August 10, 2006

witch of the west


I only got one done tonight. This is somewhat of a tribute to my favorite villain; zig-zag from "the thief and the cobbler". She's kind of similar in with the huge robe coverring everything but her head and her spidery hands. I wanted to make them extra creepy. Her fur is made from a Kahlidahs; which will only mean something to those familiar with the book.

I recall the witches helpless subjects dressed in yellow (oz is green, the munchins blue), so I figured anything relating to her would have a yellowish pallette.

I unnoficially accepted some small freelance concept work, which may have been more then I can chew on top of my day job. Bottom line I may have to abandon my blog for a while.

8 comments:

Jarrett said...

Man, amazing work. Most notible,the lion sketch, the two HOT chicks with their cheeks together (no joke, that's one of the hottest things I've seen), and the seven deadly sins are hilarious. Awesome, Awesome work.

Sam Nielson said...

Holy smokes! I love your work!

Jodri said...

Wow!! I like very much your style!! Is amzing!! If you can visit my blog and write me your opinion.

tulanoodle said...

Hey I like the monkey. . . bat . . . thing. Whatever it is it's awesome

elephantmarchblog said...

Thanks, Its a flying monkey, you know, from the wizard of oz?

Andrew Shek said...

I very much like your designs, great animals

elephantmarchblog said...

Thanks Andrew, like I could talk to you about animal designs...

Spaceturtle said...

awesome!