Sunday, October 15, 2006

Animalia



Sorry, I know it's been a week. Most of my spare time's been used up on this storyboard test for Ed, Edd and Eddy. I wish I could show it, but I there copyright stuff and all that jazz.

Anyway, the naturalist is the obvious choice to be the changling. She also has the cool dreadlocks, which go well with the wise, ominous forest girl.

I wish the term enviromentalist wasn't such a huge pejorative. enviromentalism is no longer anti-tech or anti-society, despite what my relatives think...

7 comments:

macaronni said...

Nice flow there. Hope that the storyboard test goes well, wait a minute.. Then that means you'll be gone then? Nooooooooooooooo :P

elephantmarchblog said...

Don't worry I'm not going until this contract is up. This was just to get impressions on other studios before June.

Marcelo Braga said...

The "Huge Pejorative" is also a nice name for a Super Vilain. Great Art!

Alina Chau said...

v fun design!

flipstudios said...

i'm really diggin whiplash. they're all sweet though. take care,

Andrew

Jarrett said...

Awesome Rhino!!

phc said...

fine drawing william !!! very good...

ciao

roby