Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Fayze and Tumbler


All right, this isn't my best. Sorry, I've been busy all week with this AKA test (I'll see if I can post it).

Anyway, this is the only consistent couple throughout the school year. The headstrong guy and the transparent girl; airgo you got the guy who can turn to metal and the girl who can phase through things and have things phase through her.

For anyone coming in late, these are characatures are my former classmates, and I'm making intentional references to existing superhoeroes. Sorry, It's late again

5 comments:

Jarrett said...

These superheros are awesome! I love Flex and Whiplash best, but they're all super good.

Scott Wright said...

Love your blog~ Great characters....can't wait to see more!

Goobeetsablog said...

I think it is pretty silly, and quite good.

Ben Reynolds said...

HAHA...loev how the lasers are going right through her. cool stuff!! nice characters as always

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Neat work !!