Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Flex

This hansom bugger is the naive, unvarnished weirdo of the group. He can contort and stretch into an conceivable shape or size, which can range from comical to creepy and even creative. His pliable body is impossible to break, yet he can't find any brand or variation of styling gel that will elevate his hair above an unkept owls nest. With a complete lack of attention span or self awareness, Flex is easily manipulated with cartoons and nutella. Still, he has great affection for his teamates, assured they with always have his begruding acceptance.

5 comments:

eel bog said...

Great face!
the studio b crowd i know are all the sheridan grads from the past 2 years.
Good ol' Canada. I miss it so.

elephantmarchblog said...

Where you living now? And what you working on?

Ben Reynolds said...

I am ALSO a sucker for nutella. Good job man...cool character!

macaronni said...

Haha.. man you just keep'em coming!

Well, I should take your example and work hard too :P

Meg Shaw said...

Nice work with the superheros so far Will. I'm not sure that I've met many of the people you've caricatured so far, but I have my theories about who they are....