Friday, November 03, 2006

Kobala


I know, it's terrible, I can't stay on one idea at a time.

I thought of an idea for a short animation to go with a funny song I found. Somthing quality I could do on my own.

But I needed a funny character to sing, and just tried to find an animal I could make an appealing, animatable character out of. Here's the first pass at "Kobabala".

He's kind of like the Jimmy Durante of the marsupial world. I'll try to get back to the superheroes sometime soon; I'm not even halfway through 'em.

8 comments:

Goobeetsablog said...

he has a spumco style charm to him.
not quite wholesome looking, but you know he's funny.

Leonardo Finocchi said...

He looks kind demented for me. Cool design!

Todd Harris said...

I think that he could be really funny singing. This is a great blog, you have good designs.

BTW- thanks for the nice compliments!

Sean Covernton said...

ha-chachachacha!

good night Ms. Calabash! Wherever you are!

elephantmarchblog said...

I don get it....

barbarella said...

yes,one idea at a time it's hard!that koballa its funny!

Sean Covernton said...

"Good Night Ms. Calabash, wherever you are!"

was Durante's enigmatic closing line

Andrew Shek said...

great koalas!