Friday, January 05, 2007

puttys!


Well, I'm back from the farm. My family got a pair of kittens. Indicated above is the two behavioral pattearns these creaturse possesss.
Very cute; they love to sleep on sketchbooks, especially when your drawing somthing very important.

The first peice of artwork I saw of 07 was Chris Sanders sketchbook. It prompted me to draw some boobs I guess. Now, of course as a particularly ignorant male I can only speculate if there would be envy in a situation like this; would it be just as likely for there to be pity from the one on the right?

My moniter should be arriving early next week, so hopefully my blog's traffic will speed up here pretty quick....

10 comments:

MadameGaston said...

Great drawings, I love the expressions. My kitty always sleeps on my sketchbook too... I worry because he's always licking pencil off his fur!

And yes there would be pity, if they are a bit too big on a skinny girl! lol

Goobeetsablog said...

haha

your an ignorant male:)
I like boobs.

good stuff
interesting framing.
cool colors

-brian

Ryan said...

Haha great stuff!

Meg Shaw said...

Nice illustrations. I espcially like "comatose invertabrate" kitten mode.

Tealin said...

As someone who is not particularly well-endowed in the mammary department, I have to say I cannot imagine having to suffer through life with two great big bags of pudding strapped to my chest. They bounce around painfully, restrict your arms' carrying capacity, make underwear twice as much effort and five times as expensive, throw off your centre of gravity, and are, all in all, a hassle.

Haha, too much information, right? Too late now!

(er, sorry if you get this twice, I didn't think it posted the first time)

elephantmarchblog said...

Fair enough. I guess I was looking at it from a dumb male's perpective. Why would the undergarments be a larger hassle?

Tealin said...

Well, for one thing, there's twice as many pieces of underwear to keep track of, wash, buy, store, etc. Then, the larger or more disporportionate the mass that needs support, the more difficult it is to find something comfortable and effective, and the more expensive it gets thanks to supply and demand or having to buy designer garments. Even for a average-sized woman it's not uncommon to pay $50 for a good bra, and if you're an awkward fit it can be $120 or more. I know next to nothing about men's underwear but I'm pretty sure it's nowhere near as complicated.

elephantmarchblog said...

Ohhhh. You're referring to brassiers. OK, now I see. Of course when one draws stuff like this they're not looking for female empathy.....

Tealin said...

Well, no, obviously ... but you did ask.

party for my enemies said...

I really dig those kitten drawings, so cute!