Monday, February 19, 2007

animation pre-production


After going through some of my project ideas, I finally picked something that lofty enough to impress Cartoon Saloon but small enough that I could (hopefully) do by myself. I spent my spare time in the last week making these flash setups for some of my characters, and roughing out some poses to base my animation on. I also roughed out a short peice for Kobala, to a Jimmy Durante clip with the pitch heightened slightly. It's too rough to bother posting, but the flash roughs (I think) worked well enough on there own to not need more refining before planning the animation.

7 comments:

Goobeetsablog said...

strong work.
good luck with the short.

Sandra Khoo said...

Heyas,William! Thanx very much for droppin' in. :) Great stuff you have here. My favourite is your take on Peter and the Wolf. Love it! It looks so original and wonderfully inspiring. Now Igotta add your blog to my watch! ;)

elephantmarchblog said...

And I you Khoo. Thanks.

Heh, heh, that rhymes....

Andrew Shek said...

theses designs and poses are really great william.

macaronni said...

Tight stuff as usual!

I'll be looking forward to your short :)

Meg Shaw said...

love the poses Will. Can't wait to see it animated.

Robin Hall said...

Hey dude, best of luck with Cartoon Saloon! I like the idea, it's cute. I like the designs, too