Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Super Mario!!!


Yep, that's them. Sorry The blog's been so slow lately; I've been busy between work and my ownanimation test. Anyway, I wanted to try and do a version of my favorite video game characters. It's hard to change them enough to justify redesigning them without losing the things about them you like.

And yes, I know this is along the same lines as most of my other stuff lately. I thought of an idea for somthing different I'll try to sketch out between animations....

12 comments:

Joe said...

Awesome take on characters that are hard to improve upon. Good job.

Adam Ford said...

Wow! I am really blown away by your work a lot of really amazing designs here!

Goobeetsablog said...

cool.
I like the inset drawing
of Koopa.

Ale said...

Toad is cuuute :D

Ben Reynolds said...

Ya..awesome Koopa man. Thats a great piece! super cool.

Alexei Martins said...

AMAZING work!!!I love it!!!
YEAH I love Super Mario!!!!

Martin Hsu said...

these mario desigs are amazing! I wanna take a ride on the new Yoshi!

allen said...

cool stuff...Love the African image and RAY!

Jarrett said...

These are great renditions! I really like your style. It has novelty.

Rick Capistrano said...

dude, that's so awesome.

J... Dubeta said...

These are awesome Will!

Marmax said...

I'm wiping a tear from my eye it's so beautiful! I always love seeing videogame art!