Monday, March 12, 2007

the votogenians, Ongaku, Life drawing

Check it out, I actually have some bloody life drawings on here. I go every two weeks, but I can never get anything I like enough to put up most of the time.





The Votogenians, the most beautifal and classy women in the known universe; the fact that they're fifteen feet tall only adds to there intimidation. As part of community service to earn extra funding, the tower hosts an annual dinner party in the votogenians honor. The boys look forward to it every year, only to find themselves hiding around the buffet table the second the maidens come within a ten meter radius.







Ongaku's sweet, layback demeaner often disguises his wisdom and perceptiveness. Not to be confused with Telleta's telekinises (the ability to move stuff with your mind) Ongaku's can read and communicate with people striclty through telepathy. Because he's a mute, he's most comfortable sending the waves through his beloved bongos, plnating clever pictoral instructions into people's craniums.



Sorry I missed last week. It's been busy what with doing my own animation as well as the stuff at work. I've also been trying to teach myself traditional painting. Nothing's looked good enough to put up here so far.....

5 comments:

Goobeetsablog said...

that is intimidating.
but you can't look away.
you just can't!!!

there is something Jonesian
about these two.

nice work.

Alexei Martins said...

AWESOME work!!Love the poses!!!

R.A. MacNeil said...

cool stuff. I really dig the Votogenian.

-Ryan

Meg Shaw said...

nice! I like how you can really feel the weight of the model.
Great work with the Votogenian too.

chris chua said...

such lovely illustrations:) Really nice linework and draftsmanship...always a pleasure to be on your blog!