Sunday, May 06, 2007

Max Bialystock


Finally got my freelance done. Hopefully I'll be able to post them eventually. I'll try to get some more stuff on my blog next week in any case...

Here's one thing I had ready: I like the design I did for Max Bialystock for the producers and rememberred a funny line from the remake that would be great to animate to. Figured I would at least do a rotation while the idea was in my head.

I'll try to get back on top of things after I've settled into my new job...

4 comments:

Goobeetsablog said...

cool.
I like the lines on the suit.

Tealin said...

He reminds me of the guy with the crumpled hat who tries to make a fortune off Michigan J Frog ... though I suppose that pretty much sums up Max Bialystock right there.

elephantmarchblog said...

Come to think of it, the frog guy wears a producers' cape and top hat in his fantasy.

But I assure you he's not derriviative of him, because looking at him he's more derivative of the claim jumper from another chuck cartoon.... (sigh)

Colpetto said...

hi,your stuff are very beauty.bye.