Thursday, July 12, 2007

Sheep People


Finally made some new peices for my pet story ideas.
Elephantmarch Hotel : A giant elephant carries a travelling hotel on her back from world to world, offering luxury and culture to all civilized forms of life. Creatures from every world join up as staff for the hotel, paid with room and board, excitement and, in many cases, freedom; in the case of a young black slave from our world. The problem is, many creatures, for good intentions or bad (though in many cases it doesn't matter), think the elephant and her powers could be put to higher callings.

I first picture is one the worlds she travels to: full of sheep people. The other is the form slaves wife; a mischevious nymph named Panna. She hasn't evolved much since the last version I did, but I've gotten rather fond of her. I've been trying to pull off an appealling, fat love interest.


I saw Studio B's George Of The Jungle last week. Here are my renditions.

13 comments:

Sean Covernton said...

the domesticated quadruped man-beasts are awesome!

kadianimate said...

so good! I love the huuuugggeee elephant hotel!

but my fav is the girl because well... THIGHS!!!

Jenny Clements said...

Oh my, your work is just so beautiful! your character design and style is so appealing.

Kei Phillips said...

fantastic work, really great style and design! love yr work. :D

tomm said...

excellent as per normal! love the elephants especially

Bez-oy-in said...

Haha! awesome sheep! I especially like your color choices on this one, very nice.

Justin Smith said...

Hey man...Love your work! Nice designs.

Honkbarn said...

Awsome stuff William!

Jarrett said...

I just took a good, long look through you blog. It's all really great. Very inspired work, which is something that's hard to come by. I've popped by from time to time to see what you had come up with. You work keeps on improving, man. Very nice stuff. I'd be curious to meet up with you sometime since I just moved to Vancouver.

Goobeetsablog said...

top-notch!

dan szilagyi said...

i like your george takes for sure! i've seen a bit of the show on tv here and there too.
your stuff is as good as ever my friend, keep em up!

Skim said...

Nice stuff! I really like George of the Jungle.

Alina Chau said...

WOW!! THese are awesome!! Love the design, it's fun and full of personality!