Sunday, November 04, 2007

Happy Hallow!

My costume didn't go to waste this halloween, as I feared it would. The West Hollywood Halloween party was lots of fun, despite how sore my feet were at the end and how odious it was trying to find a taxi. I met a Cinderella there (though literally a random slytherin girl). I just wish I had found a glass slipper....


NOW! Before I am pegged a narcissist, I want to point out that all these pictures are of me with women is for the sole purpose that none of the pictures on my camera turned out except when somebody else took a picture with it. And I only thought to have them do this when somebody asked to have my picture taken with them, and I asked their friend taking the picture to use my camera as well. That's why they all are front ons of me, and I know I look a tad pompous in retrospect.... Arggh! So many cool costumes people wore that I took pictures of; a big blurry mess! Hanson was there, too, if that means anything to anyone.






Wanted to practice water painting after class. This stinks, I'm sure, but hopefully the classes will pay off in the end. Wanted to use the Mario characters again...

4 comments:

macaronni said...

Mario always rocks!

Goobeetsablog said...

looks like fun.
nice painting!

GhettoFab said...

dood your blog rocks! Will definately spend alot of time here

Sukanto said...

awesome work!!