Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bday Photos and more stuff



I went to this really informative lecture that this animator from Pixar gave downtown at the Vancouver Film Theater. Can't say too much about it, but it was great. I was up till six a.m. on Friday uploading my application and portfolio onto their site for their summer internship, and after seeing what they look for I think I might just stand a small chance. This is the third Pixar lecture to take place at Vancouver that I've been to, and this is the first time I've managed to get a signature: I'm terrible, I know.


These are the only new things I managed to get into my latest portfolio that I haven't already posted. Do to wacom t problems and insufficient watercolor paintings I didn't get anything else done in time. Phooey.


And brother; these were taken over a month ago and I never got around to posting them.

1 comment:

tomm said...

good drawings man. like the arm on the stool.