Saturday, April 26, 2008

ElephantMarch Hotel employees

Oy, I'm a little burned from last week, getting my stuff ready to apply for Pixar. More work will hopefully be coming on Monday.

Here's the main cast for one of my pet projects.






Oh another important notice: Gradshow 08 was yesterday. One of the nicer setups this year, and some really nice designers this year; each year seems to get more and more comfortable with Photoshop, too.

http://www.gradshow.com/


ElephantMarchHotel copyright William Bradford 2008

4 comments:

kadianimate said...

It was all because of Emily. Already told you but the SHEEEP are my favs. I love them.

Pat Pakula said...

your characters are amazing. love the animation in the previous posts below.

Sonja said...

Let's just say that I'm completely blown away...

Kyle Marshall said...

hahah, love those designs, all of the stuff looks great