Sunday, July 06, 2008

Kimi expression sheet



Wanted to try a flesh out some of my characters. Got as far as an expression sheet for Kimi; The tricky part with her is that she has no chin.... Because of that and the broad nose bridge, I found it was really important where you spaced things on her to prevent from getting homely. I wanted to get a face you could get some humorous character out of at the same time. I dunno, did I pull it off?







I wasn't that happy with my Father Jack design, in retrospect, so I wanted to take another crack at it. Here's the lovable lecher expressing his more maternal side...

Saw these two while I was sketching at the local coffee shop. I recall I endured my first urban caffinated beverage for similar reasons...



4 comments:

Michael Dooney said...

man, you sure can get a lot of attitude into your faces and poses, I'm jealous! Nice work

GeeBee said...

Thanks for visiting, William !
Your characters and expression sheets are great !
Cheers !

Katy Hargrove said...

The head sheet is wonderful!

Chuck said...

Not sure if you'll see a comment on a post this old, but I'm just checking out your blog for the past few months ...

Dude, that expression sheet is MONEY. Why are you not the lead designer on some show?