Monday, July 21, 2008

pigs is bloody pigs




Over a week of spare time was blown just trying to work out this bloody pet boar design, and once again any paint jobs had to be reduced to quick and easy; and I didn't finish Kimi's poses either (arrrgghhh). At some point I want to turn my attention back to CG animation again. Anyway, I figured I'd throw in some of the rough study sketches I did (out of reams of others) for Uribo, the Geisha's mascot and home security, if out of self defense if nothing else....






8 comments:

Sean Covernton said...

Ooh! Love the face on her!

Saul Ruiz said...

Your work is really great! I love the expression sheets and the sketches you have up on your site. I love that you have the skull in there and that you think of how it affects the drawings! Wonderful! Thanks for stopping by and for the kind words.

Bryan Wynia said...

Your characters are beyond impressive. I really glad I found this blog!

martin wittig said...

GREAT designs!:) Wow,..what a treat it is to look through your work!:)

TaoMoogle said...

Guess who!

It's Sammi, the girl you ran into on the bus. =)
(If you even remember me)

I really enjoy your art, so I'm going to be stalking you from now on! Haha!

You inspire me. n_n

andrewQuintiliani said...

Found your stuff through Bryan Wynia's site. I really like your style, some really great stuff on here! Really hilarious characters!

abhishek singh said...

thanks for ur comment ..:)
i so agree to that ...
i'm totally loving ur nu stuff!!
great goin ...more more..
:)
thanks for sharin ur process ..lovely sketches

EL GRANDE said...

Amazing drawings brother. I'm loving these animal studies.

Peace,
joe y elio