Monday, August 04, 2008

Kimi's poses



Finally finished these poses for Kimi. It's irritating when you finish a bunch of poses, then you go back through some photo reference (Geisha dancing, in this instance) and do much crisper gestures (bottom right) from those after you've just gone through a bunch. Oh well, on my next pass. I've also been doing some 3D animation too, hopefully I'll have something worth putting up eventually.


Just wanted to put these quick gestures up because I thought the one of my dad fishing was quite accurate; I swear if he ever shaved his mustache it would probably be a sign of an approaching apocalypse.

This was done in a few hours, which is why the painting is so slapped-together....


IF WALL-E AND EVE WERE HUMAN....

4 comments:

mayhem said...

no comments? im gonna change that right now!

tinylittlesandra said...

Wow! I found your site through Character Design Blog... and I couldn’t stop looking around your work, and here I am! This is incredible stuff…

potato farm girl said...

Neat expression page! It's put together nicely!

Carrie Liao said...

haha i love your human wall-e!! you really captured his sweet timidity