Sunday, May 03, 2009

Computer had a virus!!

I can explain, see, between relearning computer animation, getting stuff done for the internship applications, and then getting a virus taken off may computer, I haven't had a chance to update!

And no, I didn't get the producers animation done yet, arrgghh! But I did get a few peices sketched in the absence of my computer...





Old character from an old project, wanted to see if my draftmanship has improved since. My character design skills are certainly pretty rusty after setting it aside for animation...
Not to mention a novel I've been trying to finish for months now; uggh! Very clever P.G. Woodhouse series; life with Jeeves. Essentially it's about a butler who constantly get his idiot old-money master out of petty problems... Not to mention his equally lay-about rich friends and relations.
















6 comments:

Sean Covernton said...

hah! Detective is great!

tinylittlesandra said...

I like it! Especially your Sherlock Holmes characters... excellent :)

dancing platypuss said...

yup yup victorian guys rock!!!!

Mike Jones said...

I'll always enjoy yer tiny footed, big rumped female designs!!

justdoodleit said...

Sherlock Holmes drawings are superb, though it is stretching the 'aquiline' nose thing a bit to far...Jeeves and Bertie look like fun :)

elephantmarchblog said...

The Sherlock Holmes-ish character isn't actually meant to be sherlock holmes, just in the same vain. Physically, that is, intellectually he's more an inspector clouseau....