Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The showdown


Ughh, a seventy hour week at work, I'm gonna have to get faster with toonboom.

Designs for yet another short cartoon idea; Doubtless my most inane one yet. At least this time it'll be semi-intentional...




One of my friends asked me to do a cartoon version of her. So I threw in my other Asian Ontarian friend in it, along with her herculean boyfriend (also a good friend). My theory (and I suspect there's to) is if your tiny, adorable, and asian you can say absoloutley anything and it's still cute. Clearly the same rules apply for being buff and Russian, provided you have a wooly enough beard and an endearing lisp...

All meant with love, guys...

4 comments:

Alina Chau said...

Wicked!

Brownie Major said...

awe man you got it bad for the asian girls eh? hahaha. Or the buff Russian boys.

Bit of a double entendre there too huh? ;)

Nice artwork though. Your characters are always very strong. I need to learn how to draw peeps.

Brownie Major said...

peeps=people (ie life drawing. Characters)

Or at least it does for me. Could be wrong.

Jarrett said...

Haha your designs are always so fun to look at. I like the box piece haha.