Wednesday, August 05, 2009

11 seconds club: must be out of my mind

Well, against all better judgment (given how difficult it's been to get anything personel done while working at Big Bad Boo), I'm gonna see if I can't enter somthing into "11 seconds club" Seems as good a means of practicing animation as any. Roughed it out quickly (and albeit crudely) and I'm hoping to get somthing done in 3D (after many abandoned attempts). Here goes nothing, at any rate...





After seeing half-blood prince (which was my favorite of the books), I couldn't resist going through the books again; this time in audiobook form so I can work at the same time. These audiobooks were narrated by Stephen Fry, who my friend believes dumbledore is based on.

Again, my Dumbledore and Voldemort, despite my attempts to the contrary, pretty much look like everyone elses :P Allright, my first bit of silly HP fanart in over a year; now hopefully it's outta my system and I can get back to my own stuff...

3 comments:

Sean Covernton said...

well done on that Voldemort!

Maƫl Gourmelen said...

Hey, don't worry man ! you're doing attractive stuff, I really love your range of ideas.

Keep it up !

Meg Shaw said...

I second Sean about the Voldermort drawing. Great version.