Sunday, August 16, 2009

Modern Women B.C.

As predicted, not enough time was alloted for the 11 seconds club (that didn't last long), my studio has announced we'd be getting more pay and more time for our scenes; an act of generosity so unprecedented in Vancouver animation I feel practically indecent. Hurray! Maybe I'll take a shot at next months.
At any rate, here's a peice I did when working out some characters for another short. Might actually work on an animatic some of these in my spare time...

More HP sketches (oy vay). Still haven't gotten it out my system.
Dudley's redemption (a pleasant arc, actually)

4 comments:

Mukpuddy said...

Hey thanks for the comment dude, your stuff is great!! Love that Harry Potter piece below!!!

Jarrett said...

Great work! That's cool you're an animator!

TH3DEN said...

Hey Will, sorry took so long to get back to you. Been very busy runnin' around town these last couple of weeks. :D Your blog is awesome love the 11 second club submition. Keep in touch man!! :)

Sonja said...

Will this is amazing. I love the big butt cushion. Take that as you will.