Monday, January 18, 2010

Bubble Hub Cast



Been too busy to get much posted: Just quit a contract early to work on my demo reel animation for Disney.


Did manage to work on my Bubble Hub Pitch over the holidays. Thought I should design all the main characters to go with the pitch.


Their dad was the toughest character to design by far: Because the twins are a mix of two very different asian ethnicities, they can be just really broad asian. The parents I wanted to be a bit more specific. Their dad's super Hanna Barbera....


A quick card I made for a friend. Their both coworkers on my last job I got kinda attached to: She was a good sport about it...

2 comments:

rungloriarun said...

that card is so cute
man, you are amazing. wish i had you around more so you could leave surprise cute notes.

elephantmarchblog said...

Haha, thanks. Wellll, they were a good sport about it. I often forget people are more uptight about this kind of teasing in other circles...