Monday, March 29, 2010

random Bubble Hub poses

redid these two poses for the covers of my pitch. Handing it in tommorow.








Extra character sketches for my Bubble Hub pitch. It's due this week and this is also the last week to get my animation and portolio done. So if my third animation bit isn't on here by Next monday: somthing terrible probalby happened to me....



One week till I'm off ot japan. YIKES!





It was at the eleventh hour that I realize I'd forgotten to add two characters to my pitch: Koko's fastidious sock puppts Jimmy and Frankie (named after the two greatest puppeteers of all time, Henson and Oz). They were inspired by two mitten/puppets I bought in a small hand-knitting stand. The arms their currently in belong to the lovely Juri Eun: I felt I needed them on girl arms: My pale hairy ones would've brought up questions about Koko...

5 comments:

yoosik said...

excellent designs! Good luck with the pitch.

locuriatoons said...

me encanta tu estilo cartoon,bien elastico,me hace acordar a ren and stmpy.jajaja!un abrazo!

Sam said...

Good luck Will!

May Chow said...

ha... awesome! Very best of luck with ur pitch. We can use some animation with Vancouver element in it :)

Abz said...

such awesome, lively sketches! this is really nice!